Click on this link above, and try not to bust out laughing hysterically. And this is supposed to be credible news reporting from NBC news.
The article only mentions a few localized incidents in the south, but still acknowledges the massive sudden deaths of both birds and fish. Yet, they say it’s just a coincidence, and there is likely no relation. The “experts” don’t give much of an explanation to the fish dying, but their reasons for the birds dropping by the thousands out of the sky are priceless:
– The birds might have flown into nearby power lines
– Experts said the birds were likely spooked by fireworks, lightning or some other loud event and then ran into each other and other objects as they fled at night while roosting.
– Suffered some massive midair collision
– Fireworks that night might have frightened the birds into such a frenzy that they crashed into homes, cars and each other. Some may have flown straight into the ground.
– Another theory was that severe weather such as lightning accounted for the loud noises
If you look at the general news of the past few days, you’ll see that thousands of other birds, fish, etc. have been dropping dead all over the world – largely in the south of the U.S.,Sweeden,U.K., etc.
But that’s OK, I’m sure the sheeple will just think that it must have been some loud ass fireworks and lightning.
When you get a chance, research what you can on HAARP and chem-trails. Although I can’t prove it, I believe this may play some part in this story, along with other crazy weather events.