In the latest video from Anonymous, they have called for the most aggressive action yet. They’re asking the American people to join them in a “call to arms” for the destruction and overthrow of the US Government.
In the statement, Anonymous says the government is calling them “terrorists” because they truly fear a people’s uprising.
They are not calling for denial of service attacks on government websites or protests as is their normal modus operandi, but for freedom activists to join them in full-blown war to overthrow the US Government and return it to the control of the people.
The hacktivist collective lists a long train of abuses that can no longer be allowed:
- We refuse to be a police state.
- We refuse to be brutalized and dehumanized by the very people our tax dollars fund to protect our cities and streets.
- We will not allow the government to control our destiny, our right to build a life for ourselves.
- We demand freedom from government control, taxation, repossession and death.
- You will not come to our doors and take our guns, our property, you will not force the citizens of this great country to participate in the unlawful act of government mandated healthcare.
- We the people refuse to put in your control our health, our bodies, our minds, our lives.
- We will not grant permission for the government to deploy drones over our homes and communities.
- We must end the federal reserve. A private central bank should not issue our currency, set interest rates and run our economy. Rather, we need to return control over the currency to the American people where it belongs.
They claim that all peaceful attempts to affect change within the system have failed and the time for action is now.
“Our peaceful actions, patience and restraint have been demonstrated as we watched and waited for our Congress and Representatives to speak for the American citizens and protect us from the tyrant that sits in the oval office and happily strips the American people of our rights, one by one, executive order by executive order. We have waited long enough.”