With President Trump continuing to call out what he refers to as the “Fake News” media — and his supporters still responding enthusiastically — we thought it might be a good time to revisit just why Trump has been able to so potently weaponize the “fake news” meme, which originated on the Left, to his advantage to begin with.
So, without further ado, here is volume four of our curated collection of examples.
1) “I know! We’ll invite His Holiness the Dalai Lama to speak. There’s no way even the tenderest of students could possibly be offen–“
2) “It’s literally impossible”:
3) The Media Battle Plan, as described by John Podesta (Thanks WikiLeaks):
4) Not “Real Islam”:
5) “Erratic” Trump vs. “No Drama” Obama:
6) “There is no Alt-Lef–“
7) Well, no one can say they didn’t ask nicely:
8) Happens to be true, but also happens to be something White Nationalists say:
9) So why did the “quest” exist in the first place?
10) Or, NEW POLL: 75% of Americans think the Russia collusion narrative was nonsense:
11) Glorifying Toxic White Masculinity:
12) “Trump is literally Hitler”:
13) New York Times: Famine Has Never Been Sexier:
14) Shocking revelation for the New York Times’ finest:
15) Nailed it:
17) The Great Racist Trumpian Eclipse of 2017:
18) Only Lord knows why he’s so obsessed with Russia:
19) Strangley giddy:
20) Just in case you weren’t sure:
21) A True Survivor:
22) The Left still doesn’t understand why it continues imploding:
23) Their Trump feed was labeled “Trashman.” Guise of objectivity much?
24) Where do they even come up with this stuff?
25) New York Times: As long as it’s an Op-Ed, we can just make up facts: